Red rooster waspfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kremis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kremis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
1,126
Location
San Mateo, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where to find one of these? Cant seem to find them online anywhere....

1645515579347.png
 
bump
 
Anyone know where to find one of these? Cant seem to find them online anywhere....

1645515579347.png
Do you have an LFS near you? You could always try ask them to get you one in possibly? Or just wait till you see one appear online. Possibly @Things_With_Stings_Reef could help but I’m unsure since I’m pretty sure they’re in the UK.
@lion king may also be able to help with this, pretty sure they’re in the US.
 
do they come in on dd often ?
I’m pretty sure they’re more common on DD but If I remember correctly, LA has been going downhill recently.
 
No luck at LFS anyone have any other ideas?
Petco owns Live Aquaria. If your local Petco has a decent SW section (some in Houston are excellent, just depends on the aquatics manager), ask them to order one for you. You can observe it before you purchase, no obligation.
 
I'd also suggest checking with @Eric Cohen and the folks at Among the Reef.
 
IMG_3703.PNG


Cant get a closeup because they hide, but Sea dwelling got some so I was able to get some through my lfs 8 months later
Congratulations! I got lucky on one too!

97AEE6D3-42EE-40B1-A35D-3787F7A45342.jpeg 3A1E97A4-9C81-4792-A427-6361297133B9.jpeg
 
Petco owns Live Aquaria. If your local Petco has a decent SW section (some in Houston are excellent, just depends on the aquatics manager), ask them to order one for you. You can observe it before you purchase, no obligation.
Petco sold live aquaria in 2020.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new