OP
OP
laezur

laezur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe try a pair of pliers like this it will give you a better grip and some leverage :thinking-face:
20230311_120018.jpg
Just tried a pair and it still won’t twist that’s unbelievable hahahah. On the Red Sea video the pipes underneath the cabinet do twist even slightly t allow water to drain, don’t even do that n mine. Definitely something amiss here.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never done this but maybe search around and see if you pull the nuts off of the bulkheads underneath if you'll be able to lift the bulkhead and pipe together from the top then you'll be able to see what's going on? Will probably have to source new gaskets but at this point you haven't much to loose.

OP
OP
laezur

laezur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never done this but maybe search around and see if you pull the nuts off of the bulkheads underneath if you'll be able to lift the bulkhead and pipe together from the top then you'll be able to see what's going on? Will probably have to source new gaskets but at this point you haven't much to loose.
Holy crap I got them out… my hands are red raw but they’re out and that’s what matters

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back