Red Sea Aquariums Website Down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 679x
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

679x

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
159
Reaction score
126
Location
Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it just me, or is the Red Sea Fish website down? I get some page that has related links, and there's a link that says "Why am I seeing this Under Construction page?". When I clicked it, it said this:

"
This "Under Construction" page is an automatically generated placeholder Web page for a domain that is not yet attached to an active Web site. This page replaces the "Not Found" error pages and notifies visitors that a Web site is coming soon.
"

I'm trying to look at the Red Sea Max E series but today I'm getting this happen. I've been on their website just yesterday and it was perfectly fine, and the website appeared as it should be. What is going on? Anyone else seeing the same thing as me?
 
hmm..I wonder if it may have something to do with updating for the Reefer XXL series? Maybe they ran out of room ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new