Red Sea max e-170

  • Thread starter Thread starter discostew
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

discostew

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2021
Messages
112
Reaction score
42
Location
san clemente
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I have a rs max e -170. Anyone have any recs or feelings regarding the sump upgrade? My tank is 10 months old. Softies and lps. Okay, growing slow. Have an in tank media basket that uses floss, doesn’t get too dirty so i change 1-2x per week.
Was considering upgrading the sump and adding a reef mat. But ideally I’d like to go to a bigger tank in 2 years.
Just wanted to see thoughts on those who have or have not upgraded to the sump.
 
Personally I wouldnt upgrade the sump if you want to upgrade soon. I would upgrade sooner which gives you much more options and size in an upgrade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new