Red Sea Max Nano 20?

MsBeanCtr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
WA State
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any thoughts on either of these particular tanks? I've finally narrowed down my tanks to either a Red Sea Max Nano 20 or a Fluval M60 24 gallon. Or....am I missing something? This was easier with my larger tanks!
 
I just picked up Nano excited to start using it but need to think with limted space in sump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new