Red Sea Max S400

Nothin worth stealing in the last year and a half here...
And this was the build thread I swore I would keep up with, lol.
Unfortunately the tank has became a predator tank after I was given a mis-identified, super, super aggressive wrasse and I ended up putting a snowflake eel in there. The nitrates and phosphates are pretty high on the tank causing it to have a substantial algae issue, that I haven’t done much to fix.
I’m planning on someday getting rid of the wrasse and probably the eel and adding some better community fish and corals. I will eventually make this tank into what it deserves to be.
 
I get it. between BC and SBB you probably stay pretty busy. getting a super agro tang for the algae?
I’ve been busy for the past 9 months or so with work, and it has taken its toll on all of my tanks.

It would have to be a super aggressive tang. I tried adding a damsel to the tank hoping it’d hold its own and the wrasse ate it. The wrasse attacked the eel when I added it, but the eel held his ground and attacked back.
 
tina turner auntie entity GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new