Red Sea Peninsula 650 gets new custom GEO R SERIES PRO PLUS sump

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Very nice! Can you walk us through the chambers? I can figure out most but where is your return?? lol..

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Sweet!

OP
geo

geo

View Badges
Reaction score
Very nice! Can you walk us through the chambers? I can figure out most but where is your return?? lol..
Sure thing. Water runs from left to right. Chamber one is the drain overflow and sock holder. Chamber two is the skimmer chamber with adjustable baffle/bubble trap. Chamber three is the return chamber with built in manifold and integrated media reactor. Chamber four is the refugium which is feed by the manifold and overflows back into the return chamber three. The last chamber on the far right is the 8 gallon ATO reservoir. This is a great video to better understand the GEO R Series Pro Plus. Remember this was a custom build so there are some minor differences in this build compared to the video.

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Sure thing. Water runs from left to right. Chamber one is the drain overflow and sock holder. Chamber two is the skimmer chamber with adjustable baffle/bubble trap. Chamber three is the return chamber with built in manifold and integrated media reactor. Chamber four is the refugium which is feed by the manifold and overflows back into the return chamber three. The last chamber on the far right is the 8 gallon ATO reservoir. This is a great video to better understand the GEO R Series Pro Plus. Remember this was a custom build so there are some minor differences in this build compared to the video.
Very nice bud - the return was hiding behind that long cylinder tube lol...

How do you run activated carbon on your reef tank?

• Reactor

Votes: 208 36.9%
  • Filter Sock

Votes: 24 4.3%
  • Mesh Bag

Votes: 252 44.7%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • I don't run Carbon

Votes: 72 12.8%

Online statistics

Members online