red sea reed led 90

King Turkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
875
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so my reef led did a thing were it would not turn on. did not reconnect. it did update the morning before it was going to turn on. than it did not work all day. I dis connected it from app and also reinstalled app. and no connection response from the light. finally I got ballzy and decided to open it up. to my surprise a button battery to remember the bios/ settings most likely. so I took it out and reinsertion. plugged it back in and tada it works again. incase anyone runs into this issue try that.
 
Thanks for the post. I am planning a new tank which will have 3 of these lights so this is good to know!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new