Red Sea Reefer 170 Complete

NASOTANG87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
135
Reaction score
70
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently upgraded to a Red Sea 350. Up for sale is my Red Sea Reefer 170 Black which is a little less than 2 years old. I am selling the 170 and Innovative Marine 10 gallon as a package. Asking $1,200.00

Red Sea Reefer 170 Black
Bubble Magus Curve 5 Skimmer
AI Prime Black
AI Prime Arm mount
CPR Hang-on-Back Aqua Fuge Medium (I had this set up to hang on my sump)
Triton 3 Return Pump

IM 10 Gal. QT or Frag Tank
Kessil A80 Tuna Blue
Kessil Gooseneck
Kessil Spectral Controller
IM Ghost Skimmer

Local in Orlando
 
I’m willing to throw in a few frags as well...
 
Price Drop! $1100 for everything.
 
It seems like most people are interested in pieces...So with that being said, I am willing to piece this out.
 
Tempting but I’m in NC
 
Selling the Red Sea separately for $625. PM if interested. The rest will be pieced out.
 
$550 for the tank. Let’s move this thing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new