Red Sea Reefer 200xl

Ryan Satow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
89
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea Reefer 200xl roughly 4 months old. Like new condition, no scratches, setup empty and ready to go. Includes tank, sump, stand, screen top, 2 jebao wave makers, and custom plumbing.

Also have roughly 40#’s of live rock that can be included in the sale.


$1,000

1F27F294-15AD-488F-80BB-9EB8C0B421B5.jpeg 36EA718A-1F34-4DBB-9BFB-5343DC9C0FE5.jpeg 70558700-0EA7-49A3-BABC-ADB46F3CAB23.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Price lowered to $900!
 
Price lowered to $800! Let’s get this sold!
 
Hey my man....I dont really need another tank but 600 and ill come get it this weekend
 
Hey my man....I dont really need another tank but 600 and ill come get it this weekend
Hello there, I really appreciate the offer but I can’t go that low. The tank is only a few months old and like new.
 
I understand...good luck and if you change your mind my offer still stands...happy holidays
 
Interested if it’s still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new