Red Sea Reefer 625 or 750 v3

ajtomase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
162
Location
Chandler
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm still on the fence about getting either a Red Sea Reefer 625 or 750 v3. Anyone prefer one over the other? I know bigger is usually better, but wanted to double check since I've heard some sketchy things about the 750...
 
I’d say with the new brace in front the 750s will be fine now. I’d rather do the 750 but personally don’t enjoy the redsea or waterbox tanks because of the ato systems but that’s just me.
 
Ok I have the old 750 what was called the V3 sump version...never got water in it. got it in the house and on the stand but end up buying a house go figure...

anyway i traded ot for a 650P if you have the space I would think about a peninsula tank its like having 3 tanks in 1.

if you cant do the 650P I say either the new 750 or the 900
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new