Red Sea Reefer G3 tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter magikfly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
As a reefer who had to deal with a failed seam from a RS tank I feel vindicated to see RS is eurobracing their 100G+ G3 tanks . Nothing screams *we screwed up massively* harder than this. https://redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/reefer-g3/#/en

I have never owned a RS tank, but given the history wouldn't take one if it was the only option and it was free. I will not purposefully spend a penny on anything RedSea now including chemistry, consumables or equipment no matter how well made the latest or next generation of tanks is.

I am not suggesting that other's follow. I just personally won't reward what I think goes far beyond reasonable failure and touches every level of the company. From corporate operations and policy, to message and media management, through customer service, and all the way down to engineering and quality control.
 
Curious what sillicone they are using for the new series, they are espousing "European Silicone"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new