Red Sea Reefer RSK 600

Item Price
.
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nuvocube

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
189
Reaction score
40
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Works great and was only used for about 2 months before I took the tank down. It’s practically brand new. Pickup in Orlando but can also ship.

Sold

IMG_6257.jpeg IMG_6258.jpeg IMG_6254.jpeg IMG_6253.jpeg IMG_6252.jpeg IMG_6251.jpeg IMG_6259.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new