Red sea Reefled 50 conectivity issues

Gaby_scan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i have a redsea reefled 50 that has been working fine with no problems for maybe 6 months. All of a sudden i get a connectivity issue on the reefbeat app and can't connect to my light, my tank light is been off already for a day. This is driving me crazy, can anyone chime in on this, i have tried everything from reinstalling the app like 10 times.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a hard reset on the light and delete the light from the app. This fixed the issue for me at work

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having the same issue. I literally have to delete the account and reinstall to control the light. When it was no connection, my light still ran but it seems a bit off schedule? Did anyone have a permanent fix to this? Going to call Red Sea tomorrow ‍♂️

OP
OP
G

Gaby_scan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having the same issue. I literally have to delete the account and reinstall to control the light. When it was no connection, my light still ran but it seems a bit off schedule? Did anyone have a permanent fix to this? Going to call Red Sea tomorrow ‍♂️
I called redsea and they told me to delete the light and sync it again. Took like 5 mins but it worked just like they said. No more problems after that for now lol.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called redsea and they told me to delete the light and sync it again. Took like 5 mins but it worked just like they said. No more problems after that for now lol.
I did that a few times. It worked like once then it crashed again. Will see, going to call them later.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 94 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back