Red Sea Reefmat 500 Install on E260 Sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackcat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blackcat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm installing a Reefmat 500 on my E260 in cabinet sump. I've removed the filter sock holders and glass divider between the filter socks to accommodate the Reefmat. My question is do I need to also remove the remaining glass divider that was originally between the reception chamber and the filter socks?

sump.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new