Updated FTS from 10/13

IMG_20191013_134441-01.jpeg

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank looks to be growing out nicely.

What are you planning to do with that star polyp? It looks like it'll blast through the tank in no time if you let it and chock out other softies. Star polyps grow-out of the back of tank looks like it'll be a nice back-drop eventually.

Eventually you can harvest it out like an algae and just throw it in the trash because you have no other choice. it's a nice problem to have. i currently do that every 2-3 months with the blue polyps i have going on the back-wall on the Evo.

OP
OP
flchamp89

flchamp89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank looks to be growing out nicely.

What are you planning to do with that star polyp? It looks like it'll blast through the tank in no time if you let it and chock out other softies. Star polyps grow-out of the back of tank looks like it'll be a nice back-drop eventually.

Eventually you can harvest it out like an algae and just throw it in the trash because you have no other choice. it's a nice problem to have. i currently do that every 2-3 months with the blue polyps i have going on the back-wall on the Evo.
I wanted to see if I could fill the back glass. I'm pretty crowded lol

Krokilus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where you been lol. How's the EVO?
Working myself to death but now that back to school and holidays are over at work should be better till august. And ill be updating my thread in a little bit. Wirking on getting push notifications turned on for the website so ill actually know when someone posts and itll keep me posting.

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no mobile app for reef2reef is a let down for sure

life does get in the way of this hobby sometimes ;)

Back