Redneck reefer nano in 90

redneck reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
wiersdale fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Nick davenport, I'm 15 years old and this is my nano in 90 competition tank. It's a 5 gallon and it's my first reef tank.

The total coral cost is $324





 
Last edited:
Lazer lemon zoas- $25
Dragon eye zoas- $25
Green star polyp-$15
Red Titan macro- $5
Red grape macro- $5
Dragons breath macro- $5
Green striped mushroom- $20
Eagle eye zoas- $15
Brown zoas- $5
Super pink zoas- $20 (bought)
Duncan- $20 ( bought)
Total- $155
Amount left- $345

My sister brought all the coral and macro algea except the last two corals. I bought those
 
Last edited:
Great start looking good!
 
I'm his sister, I made frags from my colonies and brought them from my home in El Paso Tx to his in Ocala Fl.
 
Here are two more corals. They were 3 for $50 . My sister got one of them



Here's a kryptonite candy cane



And a palm clove polyp

 
It's awesome to have family members that are as obsessed about this hobby as you are! :) My father has been in the hobby since the Early 80s and to this day still has a few tanks.
 
My mom also has a 10 gal fowlr. My dad jokes about getting a 300 gal lol. He really wants a decent sized tank so he can get a big lion. I wouldn't be suprised if he flew me down to set one up for him!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new