RedReefers Maxed 130

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
3,695
Reaction score
8,908
Location
Nc
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
Here is a pic of my far from stock RedSeaMax 130d. Three years running. FTS ...
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1378863838275.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378863838275.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 183
Equipment
No sump
BRS carbon/GFO dual reactor
(Aquamedic Blue Turboflotor 500 skimmer )
(2) wp25's (1)else mode/(1) w1 short pulse )
Modded stock return pumps
I'm sure there is more to list but that's the main equipment...
 
Wow that's an amazing tank without a sump. So a skimmer is the only filtration you got? Beside gfo reactor?

Pretty impressive.
 
Very nice setup, I love that big chalice in the front. Is that a miami hurricanes chalice ?

Yes Tyree Miami Hurricane from JoeKnowsReefs grown from 2 eyes. This whole tank was grown from small frags . 3years later....
 
Beautiful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new