Redsea 50 light cycle 24 gal cube

Zhill731

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Henderson
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! First time reefer here.

I have a 24 gal Aquatop AIO cube with a Redsea ReefLed 50

I was wondering what light cycle and intensities you recommend.

looking to have clowns & anemone, along with Zoas & other coral as well
 
Turn the blue up to 100% and have that run for the whole (or majority of the) photoperiod. Add whatever white you find pleasing for however long you want.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new