Redsea 50 light cycle 24 gal cube

Zhill731

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Henderson
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! First time reefer here.

I have a 24 gal Aquatop AIO cube with a Redsea ReefLed 50

I was wondering what light cycle and intensities you recommend.

looking to have clowns & anemone, along with Zoas & other coral as well
 
Turn the blue up to 100% and have that run for the whole (or majority of the) photoperiod. Add whatever white you find pleasing for however long you want.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new