• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Redsea e170 Sebring Fl

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jopo4343

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2020
Messages
182
Reaction score
209
Location
Greensburg, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Redsea e170 tank and stand it’s white with hob skimmer, media tray. clear view lid, redsea light
I am upgrading so it must go!
pickup only.

DE6A7454-06DE-4B1D-8CAF-058613545B45.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I'm interested but not for 7. Not trying to beat you up but it's only worth so much to me. I have people in Sebring that I'm meeting with for the Masters in April. PM me with your best offer.
 
Quick question what type of protein skimmer did you use on that aquarium? On the redsea max E 170 the one that came with my redsea max E 170 I have sucks and I been looking for upgrades and a replacement
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new