Redsea Max Nano - Tips/Suggestions

Mezza

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I setup my Redsea Max Nano about 5 months ago and everything seems to be going ok.

I currently have the following:

Equipment-
Radeon XR15 Blue
2 x Nero 3 - overkill I know
Reef-fill ATO
Stock Skimmer
Stock Return Pump

Stocking-
2 x clownfish
Suntail Goby
Royal Gramma
One fish that I can’t remember the name of. (Is visible in the photo.)

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to improve my set up I.e
- Coral placements look ok?
- Montis aren’t in their correct place yet as I will move them further up once they get use to the light.
- Best place for the Neros
- Any upgrades you think that would help etc

3B0B37F0-26B3-45A2-B461-ED52DF19A791.jpeg


I am fairly new to this hobby after mainly keeping fresh water fish.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
looks good
 
I've had my Max Nano for about two years. Love it. I have the stock light - ReefLED 50. I was wondering how you ended up with a different light. Thanks! George
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new