• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RedSea Reef Wave 45

Item Price
200
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Alexpark911

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Messages
424
Reaction score
301
Location
Tacoma
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RedSea Reef Wave 45

Lightly used. I have two units for sale. Price is for each unit. Buyers responsible for shipping.

Price: $200.00

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.

listing-media-1.jpg
 
Hello, I am interested in purchasing but have one question. How would payment for shipping work? Would it be a seperate payment or would I have to contact UPS or whomever to schedule a pickup and pay? I'm in NJ. Also I would be buying this through the new marketplace.
 
I’m new to selling so I just got it figured out… USPS has standard priority shipping box which is $25 or if you prefer you can give me your address and I can check ups for you… you can check out and pay me shipping separately or all together on Venmo or here or PayPal… you just let me know what works best for you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new