RedSea Reefer XXL 750 coming tomorrow

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in West TN and for some reason the real hard to get stuff is easy for me. I’ve got Blanton’s all the way back to 2013 and a ton of other stuff.
awesome. Blantons has been super hard to find in AZ for about 3 ish years. We used to love 1792 until the rack house collapsed years ago and now it taste different. We like Bulleit as our everyday bourbon with cigars. Been trying new stuff, so far we found this Dual Barrel Collection by Herritage they use two barrels, one of which is old vanilla aging barrels so the bourbon has a mild hint of it...Not bad for 29 bucks...
How is the tank coming ? I will be relocating my 140 so I can place and continue the build on the 300 in its place. Then will switch everything over to it after about 2 months and sell the 140. Its not even 1 year old.

OP
OP
EHaddad

EHaddad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome. Blantons has been super hard to find in AZ for about 3 ish years. We used to love 1792 until the rack house collapsed years ago and now it taste different. We like Bulleit as our everyday bourbon with cigars. Been trying new stuff, so far we found this Dual Barrel Collection by Herritage they use two barrels, one of which is old vanilla aging barrels so the bourbon has a mild hint of it...Not bad for 29 bucks...
How is the tank coming ? I will be relocating my 140 so I can place and continue the build on the 300 in its place. Then will switch everything over to it after about 2 months and sell the 140. Its not even 1 year old.
Look up Smooth Ambler Contradiction it’s a cheap decent drink. Anything Whistle Pig is amazing too has to be one of my favorite brands. Tanks coming along good now looking for coral now. I am trying to find somewhere online to find some of the beginner corals but not a lot of places have a good line up. Aqua SD has some, but after the sale there is really nothing left.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up Smooth Ambler Contradiction it’s a cheap decent drink. Anything Whistle Pig is amazing too has to be one of my favorite brands. Tanks coming along good now looking for coral now. I am trying to find somewhere online to find some of the beginner corals but not a lot of places have a good line up. Aqua SD has some, but after the sale there is really nothing left.
Thanks.. Look at World Wide Corals they in Orlando. Get people, nice store. I drove out there in Oct and brought back some coolers full of stuff we can't find in AZ. I will be making another trip once the 300 gallon is up and ready...
I should be selling stuff by the end of the year. Also check out Tidal Gardens they are in Ohio another great place....

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats on the new tank!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back