0   0   0
welcome r2r.jpg

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome Mark! We would be more than happy to have you join the Wisco Reefers if you're interested. As @Weasel1960 said just shoot me a message. Best of luck :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
Marks38

Marks38

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the great welcomes. I get busy and work off hours so communication won't be my strong suit. Today I spent some time on my tank for maintenance and new goodies. I only had 4g of saltwater prepped and changed because that is all I had time for. I will start working on a build thread soon. I got my UV plumbed and installed but I need to wait for water to mix well enough to do a leak test. Kind of sad look at the leftovers of Tropic Marine issues though. More details in the build thread to come!

Mark

OP
OP
Marks38

Marks38

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R from south central Wisconsin. Learning all the new stuff here as well. Lots of info and helpful folks in the various forums. Contact @Zach B about joining the Wisco Reefers.
I have noticed your club and have thought about joining for a couple of months now. Truthfully though, I would be a sucky no show member with all that I have going on. In a month or two I will revisit this thought. There are always great benefits in knowing your neighbors!

Thanks
Mark

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the great welcomes. I get busy and work off hours so communication won't be my strong suit. Today I spent some time on my tank for maintenance and new goodies. I only had 4g of saltwater prepped and changed because that is all I had time for. I will start working on a build thread soon. I got my UV plumbed and installed but I need to wait for water to mix well enough to do a leak test. Kind of sad look at the leftovers of Tropic Marine issues though. More details in the build thread to come!

Mark

Hi Mark,
Let me be among the first to say CONGRATULATIONS on your Build Thread Badge - it is there now - WAHOO!!!!!! You are on your way!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back