Redux here from Wisconsin

welcome r2r.jpg
 
Welcome Mark! We would be more than happy to have you join the Wisco Reefers if you're interested. As @Weasel1960 said just shoot me a message. Best of luck :)
 
Thanks for all the great welcomes. I get busy and work off hours so communication won't be my strong suit. Today I spent some time on my tank for maintenance and new goodies. I only had 4g of saltwater prepped and changed because that is all I had time for. I will start working on a build thread soon. I got my UV plumbed and installed but I need to wait for water to mix well enough to do a leak test. Kind of sad look at the leftovers of Tropic Marine issues though. More details in the build thread to come!

Mark
 
Welcome to R2R from south central Wisconsin. Learning all the new stuff here as well. Lots of info and helpful folks in the various forums. Contact @Zach B about joining the Wisco Reefers.
I have noticed your club and have thought about joining for a couple of months now. Truthfully though, I would be a sucky no show member with all that I have going on. In a month or two I will revisit this thought. There are always great benefits in knowing your neighbors!

Thanks
Mark
 
Thanks for all the great welcomes. I get busy and work off hours so communication won't be my strong suit. Today I spent some time on my tank for maintenance and new goodies. I only had 4g of saltwater prepped and changed because that is all I had time for. I will start working on a build thread soon. I got my UV plumbed and installed but I need to wait for water to mix well enough to do a leak test. Kind of sad look at the leftovers of Tropic Marine issues though. More details in the build thread to come!

Mark

Hi Mark,
Let me be among the first to say CONGRATULATIONS on your Build Thread Badge - it is there now - WAHOO!!!!!! You are on your way!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new