• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Aquarium Part-Out

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kchristensen8064

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
1,048
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef Aquarium Part-Out
20260929_212543.jpg
20260614_114732.jpg
20260614_114743.jpg
20260531_155031.jpg
20260531_155024.jpg
20260531_155015.jpg
20260531_154948.jpg
20260531_154903.jpg
20260531_154857.jpg
20260531_140459.jpg
20260528_195707.jpg
20260524_081349.jpg
20260524_081325.jpg
20260524_081337.jpg
20260524_081320.jpg
20260524_080107.jpg
20260524_080059.jpg
20260524_080051.jpg
20260524_075658.jpg
20260524_075654.jpg
– SC Aquariums 120, Red Sea REEFER XL 525, Apex, Chiller, Skimmers & More – Fort Collins
I’m parting out two reef aquarium systems along with several pieces of equipment. Most equipment can be purchased separately. The tanks/stands/sumps are being sold as packages.
Everything is used and sold as-is. Some items still need cleaning and may show normal saltwater aquarium wear, coralline, salt creep, etc. Pictures show the actual equipment.
SC Aquariums 120-Gallon System – $650
Includes:
SC Aquariums PNP 120-gallon reef-ready aquarium
Matching cabinet/stand
All-glass sump, approximately the size/footprint of a standard 40 breeder
Sump has 4 filtration/equipment chambers plus a separate 5th chamber for RODI/ATO water
Existing overflow, drain and plumbing
Tank, stand and sump sold together.
Red Sea REEFER XL 525 System – $650
Includes:
Red Sea REEFER XL 525 aquarium
Custom-built heavy-duty aluminum-extrusion stand
Granite bar top
White ash and barnwood removable façade
Soft-close hinges
Standard-size 40 breeder sump
Sump has 4 filtration/equipment chambers plus a separate 5th chamber for RODI/ATO water
Existing plumbing
The Red Sea aquarium was completely resealed approximately 1½ years ago and has been running successfully since. The glass does have some scratches that were present when I acquired it. Additional bracing was added for peace of mind.
The custom stand is extremely heavy-duty and significantly overbuilt.
Equipment Available
Red Sea REEFER Skimmer 300 – $150
Neptune Systems Apex Base Unit APXNG – $200
Neptune Breakout Box – $25
Neptune pH Probe – $20
Neptune Temperature Probe – $20
Eshopps S-Series S-200 Protein Skimmer – $75
Needs a minor repair but was still functioning for me.
JBJ Arctica Titanium Chiller DBE-200 – $350
1/4 HP, 3,000 BTU/hr
Tunze Osmolator / Water Level Controller 5017 Complete ATO System – $100
SunSun HW-303B Canister Filter – $50
Built-in 9W UV, rated approximately 1400 L/h
SF-850F-UV External Canister Filter – $40
Built-in 7W UV, rated approximately 850 L/h
Reef Diaper Setup – $20
Includes 4 flanges and 8 remaining socks/diapers
I may also have miscellaneous plumbing, hoses, cords and aquarium accessories available.
The tanks, stands and sumps are local pickup only in Fort Collins, Colorado. Smaller equipment may be shipped at buyer’s expense.
I’m willing to work with someone purchasing multiple items, but please no extreme lowball offers. Message me with what you’re interested in and I can provide additional pictures or information.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new