Reef Ballet - Chromis and Cherub Angelfish

kjkaminski

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These two have been at it for over an hour. Notice how the wrasse acts like a parent and breaks it up every so often. Entertaining.

 
Last edited:
LOL! Great video!

I'm a little surprised but I guess I shouldn't be. I really don't think the wrasse is being altruistic. He's not trying to break it up, he's seeing two other fish showing dominant behavior and he is staking his claim to dominance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new