Reef Breeders Photon V2+

Secondhandreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to get a 24 in reef Breeders Photon v2+ led light for my 40 gal breeder. Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this product?
 
I’m looking to get a 24 in reef Breeders Photon v2+ led light for my 40 gal breeder. Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this product?
I do not. However Adam at battlecorals uses them on his systems. That says a lot to me and proves they are quality fixtures with GREAT results. I’m sure you scavenged the forum already. But they are said to have a large disco ball effect unless you mount them high. In addition the have good spread and great power overall.
 
I have a 48 photon v2 over my 75. Love the light and Logan has excellent customer service.
 
I’m looking to get a 24 in reef Breeders Photon v2+ led light for my 40 gal breeder. Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this product?
Hi, I am using a Photon V2 32" fixture over my refugium, it's been running for 6 months or so, and everything I put in their from Gorgonians to SPS corals grow like weeds. These are great lights easy to program, no disco ball effect, great price for a really high quality light, and seem to be really dependable, with great customer support.
 
I am also looking into the 2 Red Sea reefled 50.
 
Love reefbreaders Logan is a great guy to deal with I'm currently setting up a tank and my friend gave me a gen 1 light and it needed a new controller and I emailed the company and the owner Logan went out of his way to help me get it up and running again. Great customer support. I'm setting up a 72 gallon reef and just order all my new pumps protine skimmer and auto top off and refugium light and wave maker from reefbreades.
 
I recently bought a photon V2+ 16 for my biocube 32 love it. This is going to be my go to light from now on.
 
I decided to go with the Red Sea lEDs.

2BF0C3DE-085D-4560-8700-184CCE254952.jpeg 93F9FC31-42C7-4ED7-B2C7-364B1EF7EDF4.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new