• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Brite SE MH/LED 400watt

JuanGutz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
507
Reaction score
185
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two pendants with leds, pendants + leds only no ballasts. You can hook it up to either a 400 or 250 ballast, you might need an adapter if you aren’t using a reef brite ballast. I bought my adapter for 11 dollars off amazon. They work perfectly and have no issues. $525 TYD PayPal only, I’ll pay fees for goods and services.

602261C0-BDF4-4499-B3E5-D5B8B47567B0.jpeg


4DB83C3D-190B-4C5E-AC0D-408919BB4E9A.jpeg


BC33A5EA-358B-4D64-91DC-57EC63330A90.jpeg
 
Few people interested but they are still available.
 
did you ever run this light? curious of how much it raised the temp in your tank? im thinking of switching to mh
 
did you ever run this light? curious of how much it raised the temp in your tank? im thinking of switching to mh
With a small fan I had zero issues with heat, the house had swamp cooler as well no ac.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new