• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef cleaner struggle need help

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread has been moved to our feedback forum per our policy regarding feedback. If anyone else would like to leave feedback please start a new thread in this forum. Thank you.

Graemesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had Good experiences ordering from Reefcleaners over the years and have always thought John to be a stand up guy. I only had 1 time with dead snails and it was because I took the free shipping and the weather changed and got hot. From then on I always ordered with UPS overnight and never any issues.
I will continue to order from Reef cleaners
Good experiences with John? Have you ever called him and said half your order smelt like low tide? I bet you would get a different response.

reefcleaners

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Um, no, that's not the correct info. But it sounds like you've had multiple people receiving whelks...
There was two people I could find with email search, only one with your name and from Texas. Can you send me your order info when you can? I really can tell the difference between the two, if you have any pictures from that time I can identify them for you.

reefcleaners

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wouldn't it just be easier to say " my apologies our shipment didn't meet your standards" we value you as a customer and will do everything in our power to make it right for you. We once again apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to helping you have the cleanest reef in the future. BUT NO your still sitting here arguing. EXACTLY THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!

With all due respect, I can't apologize sincerely without context for my behavior. If you can send me your order number maybe I can clear this up, or see where I have wronged you so I can correct my behavior in the future to better serve you.

reefcleaners

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Erin1971Texas I sent you an email, please respond when you get the chance. I think I found a solution if it would work for you.

If anyone else has unresolved issues please email me, DM me or post your order number and I will look into it first thing in the morning.

OP
OP
J

Jordan92595

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you email me about the order, so I can check if we should owe you an additional refund? I would wait on another order until we figure out what the cause of the losses are.

Attachments

• C38A17F5-5500-48EA-9DB5-E1C8743FE7DC.jpeg
    C38A17F5-5500-48EA-9DB5-E1C8743FE7DC.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 96
  • FEA8E656-515E-4B05-9BDC-0B00C00622D6.jpeg
    FEA8E656-515E-4B05-9BDC-0B00C00622D6.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0276.MOV
    9.8 MB
  • 18E416E7-2EDB-4851-9EE1-761D432916F9.jpeg
    18E416E7-2EDB-4851-9EE1-761D432916F9.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 101
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back