• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef cleaners.org not responding

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

beantown105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I tried multiple emails and tried calling nothing. Anyone have any luck receiving orders? About to put in a refund for PayPal

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried multiple emails and tried calling nothing. Anyone have any luck receiving orders? About to put in a refund for PayPal
I ordered a few months ago and had no issues at all. I know they only ship certain days and always depend on weather windows and not being stuck over a weekend.

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I order from them quite often. As another said on here, They do only ship I think on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. But I have never had an issue. I renew my CUC with them every so often.

OP
OP
B

beantown105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What is your issue?
Johns a good guy, usually very fair and responsive.
I guess the email on there site doesn’t work but I went to file dispute with PayPal and finally got a response I ordered for overnight delivery on Sunday and he said I would get my delivery today. I understand things come up but a response would have been nice

ThaBeast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had issue with their site ordering a couple times but John took care of it for me. I think his site may have been glitching or my online security was causing issue

thrillreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s strange. I’ve actually found John to be remarkably responsive via email, dealing with any issues and even just answering husbandry questions.

glency

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I received an order yesterday that had one dead crab out of a 100 creatures. Emailed response this morning along with the PayPal refund. Solid vendor.

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed my first ever order from ReefCleaners in mid January this year, right after they started shipping by USPS again after the break for the busy holiday shipping season. They had solid reviews from R2R members, and I had zero issues with my order. I do remember going back and forth with them over the shipping date, and always found them to be very communicative. From my experience, I would recommended ReefCleaners and look forward to my next order from them.

To the OP, sorry to hear about your experience. But as others have mentioned, are you sure nothing was getting filtered by your spam filter? Did you take note of any shipping date black outs posted in a banner on the very top of the ReefCleaner homepage? Did you contact them in advance of your order to arrange a shipping day, or after you placed your order? I agree, if you message them, then they should write you back promptly, but I don't think I've heard of anyone else who had a problem contacting them.

I would very much consider resubmitting your order this week for delivery early next week. It's hard to beat their prices, and typically their service is very, very good.

Good luck!

reefcleaners

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I found it from your profile info, we must be getting spam blocked we have received and replied to your emails. The package was delivered today.

OP
OP
B

beantown105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I found it from your profile info, we must be getting spam blocked we have received and replied to your emails. The package was delivered today.
Just wanted to update got the package today from John for some reason the emails were getting blocked so definitely not his fault great products would definitely order again thanks

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to place my yearly order now that it's warm again!

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did a order, he had a glaring warning recently that he is NOT shipping orders through this week.

I admit the death rate for some stuff can be obnoxious, but the prices can't be beat.

[email protected] works like a champ, no clue on who the OP is emailing....

I guess this endorsement gets yanked now... So much for being honest about a vendor (good and bad).

This will prolly be deleted, but IDK.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back