Reef equipment Apex,vortech, etc

Item Price
1111
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cgomez87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
15
Location
INDIO,CA
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have a lot of equipment for sale pm if interested

Reefbrite k30 kit new in box $170

AI prime 16HD black $150

Kessil spectral controller $60

Kessil wifi dongle $60

Mp40qd mobius ready dry side replaced this Feb by ecptech $250

Apex EL with eb832 temp probe, ph probe unknown age $390

Apex classic orange controller with eb8,temp probe, $150

Apex eb8 $85

Eb832 new in box $240

Apex silver display $70

Screenshot_20220712-000108_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220712-000100_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220707-114605_Gallery.jpg
 
Would you sell apex controller separately? Already have 2 eb8s but controller just stopped working the other day.
 
If Goody just wants the controller, I'll buy the EB832 and the AI prime 16HD. Give me a price shipped to 34957. Thanks
 
I will take an eb8
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new