• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef equipment for sale

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

YaboiNathan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2016
Messages
450
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apex el with probe holder and temp probe:200 shipped
Eb832 : 160 shipped
Take all for 340 shipped
Radion xr15 blue gen 5: 240 shipped got a little crack but functional as it should
Redsea reefled 90:150 each shipped come with mount, i got 3



IMG_2734.jpeg

IMG_2597.jpeg

IMG_2598.jpeg

IMG_2733.jpeg
 
Do both of the radion are cracked?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new