• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef equipment (Ecotech/Jebao)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kbdeprima
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I am getting a little concerned?
 
This guy has scammed me. I sent a payment on 8/2/14 and have not received my goods or any responses!
 
File a complaint with PayPal. They'll guvebyou your $$ right back
 
I will call them Tuesday. I really wish the guy would just chime in and say he has been busy or whatever and send the pump!
 
These situations suck. He sent my pump the day I paid for it and I had no problems so I'm not sure what's going on but there's no excuse for making you guys wait a month or more for your items
 
Closing this since it's sold. Hopefully the seller comes through. Any feedback can be left in the seller feedback forum if needed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new