• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef equipment sale

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Marvollo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
30
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 MP 40 quiet drive with box like new, never used on my aquarium. mobius ready.
$225 each

1 reef octopus skimmer 150 int with varios like new. $300

1 125 g skimmer hang on back. Aquamedic turbofloater new in box
$100

Kessil ap700 light with mounts $400

Ai hydra 26 HD $175

Auto top off
Duetto like new $70
Jbj ato like new $50

Bubble magus 3 channel doser with resivor and tubing $125
 
Is the JBJ still available? Is it the old "white box" version?
 
2 MP 40 quiet drive with box like new, never used on my aquarium. mobius ready.
$225 each

1 reef octopus skimmer 150 int with varios like new. $300

1 125 g skimmer hang on back. Aquamedic turbofloater new in box
$100

Kessil ap700 light with mounts $400

Ai hydra 26 HD $175

Auto top off
Duetto like new $70
Jbj ato like new $50

Bubble magus 3 channel doser with resivor and tubing $125
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new