Reef factory dosing pump pro x4

jake296

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody had issues with connecting the new dosing pump from reef factory? Wifi is set to 2.4GHz and the device is on and I’ve reset it several times but I can’t find the device on my mac or iPhone on the wifi to connect. Also tried to enter the device name manually and still no luck.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody had issues with connecting the new dosing pump from reef factory? Wifi is set to 2.4GHz and the device is on and I’ve reset it several times but I can’t find the device on my mac or iPhone on the wifi to connect. Also tried to enter the device name manually and still no luck.
Not the new ones, but I had nothing but issues with all my Reef Factory gear - so I sold it all and replaced it with Neptune Apex. Never looked back!

caller89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody had issues with connecting the new dosing pump from reef factory? Wifi is set to 2.4GHz and the device is on and I’ve reset it several times but I can’t find the device on my mac or iPhone on the wifi to connect. Also tried to enter the device name manually and still no luck
See my post today in Reef Factory, send it back and buy another product , they are nothing but troible https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r...rible-customer-service.1019093/#post-11925915

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 67 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back