Reef factory dosing pump pro x4

  • Thread starter Thread starter jake296
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jake296

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
14
Location
norway
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody had issues with connecting the new dosing pump from reef factory? Wifi is set to 2.4GHz and the device is on and I’ve reset it several times but I can’t find the device on my mac or iPhone on the wifi to connect. Also tried to enter the device name manually and still no luck.
 
Has anybody had issues with connecting the new dosing pump from reef factory? Wifi is set to 2.4GHz and the device is on and I’ve reset it several times but I can’t find the device on my mac or iPhone on the wifi to connect. Also tried to enter the device name manually and still no luck.
Not the new ones, but I had nothing but issues with all my Reef Factory gear - so I sold it all and replaced it with Neptune Apex. Never looked back!
 
Has anybody had issues with connecting the new dosing pump from reef factory? Wifi is set to 2.4GHz and the device is on and I’ve reset it several times but I can’t find the device on my mac or iPhone on the wifi to connect. Also tried to enter the device name manually and still no luck
Has anybody had issues with connecting the new dosing pump from reef factory? Wifi is set to 2.4GHz and the device is on and I’ve reset it several times but I can’t find the device on my mac or iPhone on the wifi to connect. Also tried to enter the device name manually and still no luck.
See my post today in Reef Factory, send it back and buy another product , they are nothing but troible https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r...rible-customer-service.1019093/#post-11925915
 
Has anybody had issues with connecting the new dosing pump from reef factory? Wifi is set to 2.4GHz and the device is on and I’ve reset it several times but I can’t find the device on my mac or iPhone on the wifi to connect. Also tried to enter the device name manually and still no luck.
I’m running into the same issue now, did you find a solution
 
Set one up last week , after 8 hours and 2 visits from network provider I sorted it
Dodgy router , got a new router and wouldntadd the doser in the app on my iPhone so you need to add it on your tablet/desktop then it’ll appear in your phone
Hope that does it for you, I got no help of here so your lucky I figured it out alone haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new