Reef Factory Flare led’s

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reef factory flares have been in the US for while now. I see a few post with them being used on smaller tanks. I also see a few videos featuring unboxing. However has anyone used them on larger tanks. Also what has your experience been with the lights long term? I’m just trying to get some up to date information that’s current.

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Reef factory flares have been in the US for while now. I see a few post with them being used on smaller tanks. I also see a few videos featuring unboxing. However has anyone used them on larger tanks. Also what has your experience been with the lights long term? I’m just trying to get some up to date information that’s current.

The new Reef Breeders fixture coming out looks identical to the Reef Factory Pro. It's the same fixture, same box/puck style leds and everything. It looked like Reef Breeders was leaving some leds out in the middle of the puck, but we'll see.

I have been interested in these as I like the look, but same spectrum as all the others on the market. No one tries anything different anymore, lol.....

parclife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah sure, got more in my build thread too. With filter and without attached. I went for two arms but they do say you only need one..

Attachments

• IMG_8302.jpeg
    IMG_8302.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_8301.jpeg
    IMG_8301.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8300.jpeg
    IMG_8300.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 116
OP
OP
Bj’s Reef

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes the tank looks amazing. It really shows how you don’t need to spend part of your kids college fund to have a nice tank.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 71 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back