Reef factory flare small 3d printed shade

kinnie50

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning people, I after a 3d printer file for a reef factory flare pro blue s shade, can anyone point me in the right direction for a file or may have one they'd like to share. Thanks
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new