OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious what the point of the thread was if it is wrong for others to share responses? I don't see toxicity on this thread, but that is just my own opinion and apparently should not be shared here because it confirms the toxicity of R2R.

I am genuinely confused how this thread can be of any help if there is no discussion about how to alleviate the issue?
You're a Democrat right?

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you kidding me... you must never have seen its predecessor lol Flame Wars extraordinaire.
This place is like taking the family to Disney and having a fast pass for all the rides and you go weeeeeee all the way around the park.
I love this place, great people, solid information, yes you have to pick and choose who you listen to but it becomes apparent whose opinions you trust by the consistency of their comments and the looks of their tanks.
The proof is definitely in the tanks.
I read alot and not everything rings true but rather than comment on bad or questionable information I move on to those people's opinions I trust. No harm no fowl.
This place is hobbyist friendly anyone who says otherwise is looking to bring bad juju with them.

Again, I love this place and have a lot of respect for the hobbyist who has learned from mistakes and experience and is willing to pass it on.

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should stay.

Likely you are a fast reader (as I am), and I can skim posts and tell in a relatively few seconds whether I think there is anything of value to be had. Very often there is, and R2R has helped me immensely. But the point you make— basically about separating the wheat from the chaff— is of course legitimate on any electronic forum. Best wishes! :)

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I'm taking things wrong, but this is what I'm talking about. People telling you what you should be thinking and how to act. Forcing their opinion. Trying to make someone look bad and wrong. I don't need this. I'm a grown man that made it to ripe old age of 65. I've learned a lot in my life., especially about people. I chose to read and read instead of asking because of all the bad info being thrown around on forums like this. This makes me a bad person and wrong? I don't need this.
Can I ask why you are trying to act like a victim of something here? No one said you are a bad person. Not trying to be a dick but you haven’t pointed out any real problems, assumed most info you read was wrong and somehow you are finding threads of just people arguing and attacking each other? I haven’t ran into anything you are talking about and this forum has been great while I’ve been using it. Facebook is a cesspool compared to reef2reef. Seems like you just came in with a bad attitude, expected bad results then went looking for them and ended up making this post. If you decide to leave might be better for you by the sounds of it but you could also just stop looking for the negativity and enjoy the wealth of knowledge people here have to offer.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're a Democrat right?
This response shows that you created this thread without good intention. You’re frustration with forums is noted and this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back