• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef hoarder clean out

Bioree

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pm'ed for Innovative marine defroster and grazer

bump

Jebao PP8 - $45
Apex jr with temp probe and controller display- $160
Jebao 3 head Doser- $45
Ice cap Sump cooler- $75
Kessil A80 tuna blue with gooseneck -$100
Innovative marine defroster and grazer -$30
Simplicity Skimmer 120 -$110

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAS ANYBODY GOTTEN THEIR STUFF FROM THIS GUY???? I paid for the Jebao dct-15000, nine days ago. The tracking numbers he gave me show it's leaving California and going to another California place. No address is shown for destination. I don't live in California. Tracking has shown no change in 5 days.

I last heard from him 4 days ago, and he hasn't replied since. I'm going to go ahead and file a claim with paypal. I may be jumping to conclusions, but if I get the pump, I'll pay...but at this point it's not looking good.

Fabianslit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did, paid for Atk and fmm I'm in NY, took about 3 days, he did signature required USPS did not show updates for tracking.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did, paid for Atk and fmm I'm in NY, took about 3 days, he did signature required USPS did not show updates for tracking.
I hope that's right. The tracking doesn't even show me at all on it. It doesn't show my name, my address, or even state. It actually shows the destination is in CA, and I'm across the country from there. Did yours do that?

I'm hoping I'm just jumping to conclusions, but I went ahead and reported to paypal. If the package comes to me, I can cancel it... and then probably have to chase down a mod to get my post above removed. :)

Fabianslit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope that's right. The tracking doesn't even show me at all on it. It doesn't show my name, my address, or even state. It actually shows the destination is in CA, and I'm across the country from there. Did yours do that?

I'm hoping I'm just jumping to conclusions, but I went ahead and reported to paypal. If the package comes to me, I can cancel it... and then probably have to chase down a mod to get my post above removed. :)
I think that messes with his PayPal account, so I don't agree with that method, what might have happened is you missed the chance to sign the package and it's awaiting your signature at the post office.

Again probably something OP would be able to answer

OP
OP
lonewonderer

lonewonderer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Since the last time we spoke on the email is that we are waiting for it. I never got another email from you about that. I sent you a reply on your email and it’s fine for you to hold the payment while I ask usps. That package is certified so I don’t know what happens. As I said I don’t know why usps is sending it to my home address not yours while the box and the cert receipt has your address. I’ll get back to you once I get an answer from the usps.

OP
OP
lonewonderer

lonewonderer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dct.PNG
Hello, Since the last time we spoke on the email is that we are waiting for it. I never got another email from you about that. I sent you a reply on your email and it’s fine for you to hold the payment while I ask usps. That package is certified so I don’t know what happens. As I said I don’t know why usps is sending it to my home address not yours while the box and the cert receipt has your address. I’ll get back to you once I get an answer from the usps.

OP
OP
lonewonderer

lonewonderer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already filed it to the post office and requested to send it back to me. Once I receive an answer I will let you know.

dct.PNG

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got email from him, and he is going to check on the package. He said he'd be fine if I held payment till we figured out what was going on with the package. I hope we can get USPS on the ball and get this taken care of. If you'd like, we can tag an admin and get them to delete the post above. That's the drawback to the way they don't let us delete posts or edit them here....I can't change it or remove it now.

kevyg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can totally edit posts in the app. Just click on the empty space between your name and the time stamp, then at the top right of your phone you will see a pencil icon show up in the middle of the three icons there. Click it and you are in edit mode. [emoji6]
(Note, this is on the individual post you want to edit)

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that messes with his PayPal account, so I don't agree with that method, what might have happened is you missed the chance to sign the package and it's awaiting your signature at the post office.

Again probably something OP would be able to answer
It doesn't really do anything to a paypal account other than stop payment or charge it back. Nobody gets penalized or "dinged" for it, especially if things work out in the end.

I do know they didn't try a delivery. The package never even got out of Califormia, and I'm across the country.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, It's gotten to Atlanta, so it looks like I may have been a bit premature. If anybody knows how to tag a mod, it would be great if they'd clean this up some. I don't want to crash on his sales and distract any further.

OP
OP
lonewonderer

lonewonderer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure some employee from the USPS sent it back to Cali and when they scanned it here they figured " This is going to TN not Cali" so they continued with the mailing process LOL! Typical USPS

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received the pump I purchased today, as described and with no problems at all...other than my first plugging it into an outlet on my apex that was turned off and wondering why it wasn't working. duh. The pump was brand new and I'm really happy with the deal I got!!

The last thing I want to do is think somebody would only read part of this thread and decide not to buy from you, based on my earlier posts. I couldn't figure out how to tag a mod so I sent a PM to Paul_N, asking him to clean up all my posts about this matter.

Thanks, Chris. I do appreciated it. ...but I hate USPS for it. :)

OP
OP
lonewonderer

lonewonderer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got it Chief! No worries on my side as long as you are happy im good with that : ) Have a happy holidays everyone!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back