Reef inspired tattoos

My koi fish tattoo
2ABAFFDB-90CA-4AE8-839C-55A81D6B131A.jpg
 
I'll play! Tiny little snowflake clownfish (my artist referenced my female snowflake)

image.jpeg
This is adorable! Can I ask where you have it on your bod if that's not weird?lol
 
You asked for it lol
20160614_234514.jpg
This one isn't my tramp stamp, just kidding I don't have a tramp stamp, my lower back tat is off to the side haha. As you can see it is in need of some reefy changes. On a totally unrelated note, who is good at drawing fish and anemones? Lol

I do some basic sketches, planning a reef tattoo at some point but still need practice lol

WP_20160616_08_48_15_Pro.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new