Reef inspired tattoos

Wow some incredible art people. Very talented artist you all found
Waiting on my daughter to finish some drawings for me(pointillism). Really want 1 of my koi also.
was thinking might have this done. Drawing of 1 of my picasso. Like the way the picture looks so not sure if I would go color.
Scan0006.jpg

Also a seahorse
Scan0005.jpg
 
Wow some incredible art people. Very talented artist you all found
Waiting on my daughter to finish some drawings for me(pointillism). Really want 1 of my koi also.
was thinking might have this done. Drawing of 1 of my picasso. Like the way the picture looks so not sure if I would go color.
Scan0006.jpg

Also a seahorse
Scan0005.jpg

Chris, I absolutely love the 'dots'. I would love to do a tattoo like this. Black and grey, no color.
 
Mine
C4A3ACD7-BCEB-4B8B-9D1F-871F543C08A7.jpg
 
Last edited:
I added this Hammerhead Shark to my reef theme tattoo. I will be adding more rocks and a scenery later on.

#ILoveThisHobby

IMG_20161216_234239.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new