• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Lounge= Bad News

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dennis romano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw on an active thread that Reef Lounge had Tiger sponge available. That is one sponge that I don't have in my NPS tank, so I ordered one plus a blueberry gorg. A fellow reefer on R2R also ordered a sponge. The following day, I got a notice that it would ship within a day. Several days go by with no shipment. I start sending emails with no reply. Meanwhile, they are sending me ads about all of the cool corals that they have available. After ten days, I called the credit card company to cancel the order. Normally, I research a vendor before placing an order, but not this time. My mistake. I contacted the other buyer who had the exact same experience. With all of the orders that I have placed over the years, this may be the worst.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back