Reef Mat 250 hard plumb ?

SopmodSnapper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
80
Reaction score
64
Location
Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up a new tank today. Swapping everything over from a smaller system to this new one. I have a Reef Mat 250 I am thinking of hard plumbing. Does anybody know what connection sizes are used on each end of the pipe by chance?
tia
 
Bumping your post!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new