Reef Octopus 110 Protein Skimmer

Item Price
$80 - Price dropped!
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Shnolby

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
108
Reaction score
62
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I’m selling my used Reef Octopus Classic 110 Protein Skimmer. Works great and comes with everything EXCEPT the top cup lid.

Located in Albany, NY but can ship. Asking $160 $80 shipping included, payment accepted through PayPal or Venmo or cash if local.
25F1DF68-6063-4B29-96F7-309C5A9B65A3.jpeg
36D95C24-C715-4D19-9CC7-04C2D4A66ED1.jpeg 2F20427C-D020-4DD1-A716-627710000A93.jpeg CC50B74A-3A39-4602-BB2F-C0E6219A2D46.jpeg F1AB7A8F-B878-47A9-9945-F6440C05188D.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new