• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Calcium Reactor with CO2 Tank

scott9119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DescriptionUp for sale is my dual chamber Reef Octopus Calcium Reactor. Great condition no issues Features
Includes one piece screw off lid.
Reverse flow, Check valve included
Pump included
Large grade media must be used.
Rating: Up to 400 gallons.
Diameter = 6.5 " Height = 24"
Description
Reef Octopus Calcium Reactor
Newly designed calcium reactor has many advanced features and a great price! The new Reef Octopus uses a reverse flow design for better efficiency. Helps maintain calcium and alkalinity in reef aquariums. Bubble counter, check valve, pump and hook-up tubing included. Aragonite media and CO2 system required for proper operation (see below).

Dual chamber design allows the reactor effluent to degas even further by flowing through the second chamber of media. This is especially beneficial in terms of keeping your pH more stable. In some reef aquariums that have a high calcium demand, running a calcium reactor at capacity can cause a drop in pH. The second chamber helps avoid this problem.

500.00 with CO2 Tank obo

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back