Reef Octopus KR100 - Kalkwasser reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter graziano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

graziano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
155
Location
Italia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, has anyone used it or is using it? Opinions? Does it work via the charging osmoregulator? Thank you.
 
I can’t help with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new