Reef-pi CORS

ColoredRock

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Messages
856
Reaction score
976
Location
Murrieta, CA (North of San Diego)
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im I being a bone head.. trying to access the api from another box other then the raspberry pi....


curl -X OPTIONS -I -H "Origin: http://localhost:3000" -H "Access-Control-Request-Method: POST" http://10.xx.xx.xx/auth/signin

HTTP/1.1 405 Method Not Allowed
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 07:13:23 GMT
Content-Length: 0
 
I think im the bone head.. I cant even:

curl -X POST -c cookie.txt -d '{"user":"reef-pi", "password":"reef-pi"}' http://reef-pi.local/auth/signin curl -b cookie.txt http://reef-pi.local/api/equipment

I messed up something. What I get for mucking around, when I should have gone to bed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new